Using finite element analysis (FEA) we tested the shuttle car’s canopy and provided the needed engineering design to guarantee that the canopy conformed to MSHA standards and load ratings. Because of MJ Engineering’s outstanding design team, our customer was able to avoid the difficulties and cost of purchasing and maintaining FEA software and having to keep a professional engineer on staff. As always MJ Engineering also provided our client independent design advice and an industry leading level of customer support.
If you have any questions about this project or any of our other services please contact MJ Engineering or check out the details listed below.
MJ Engineering Analyzed the Canopy Design of a new mine shuttle car, verifying that it conforms to mining standards.
Performed Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in SolidWorks’ Simulation
- Analyzed Operators Canopy
- Provide Engineering Design to Bring Canopy into MSHA Standards
- P.E. Certification of Canopy
Must Conform to MSHA Standards
- Customer has no need to purchase and maintain a copy of FEA software
- Customer receives independent design advice & review
- Customer does not need professional engineer on staff
Industry for Use
Mining Safety & Health Administration (MSHA)
Finite Element Analysis of Mine Shuttle Car Canopy